Pharmacy Services are provided by a licensed Pharmacist in several different ways to your patients with proven benefits.
This service is provided to medical offices to enhance education on medication and prescribing protocols by a pharmacist.
- Provider or staff consultation via phone or zoom with a Pharmacist (PharmD)
- Questions about medications interaction
- De-identification patient consultation
Population Drug Monitoring
Working with medical staff to provide medication monitoring consultation with a pharmacist.
- Population level chart reviews for medications optimization
- Communication generated and communicated to patient
- Ex. Asthma – beta-agonist overuse =/- controller
Comprehensive Medication Review
A comprehensive medication review is conducted based on review of records, claims and patient interview.
- Medication related issues reported to provider and retail pharmacy for resolution.
- Communication and follow-up with patient, medical provider, and pharmacy to ensure medication care plan is implemented.
Collaborative Practice Partnership
CCLCF’s pharmacist with work directly with medical staff within a practice to provide the following services:
- In-person and virtual visits with patients
- Medication management and optimization for all patient dealing with a chronic disease within practice
- Needed monitoring and follow-up
- Prescription Refill Oversight
- Improving access to medications, medication adherence and quality of life
- Reduction in emergency room and inpatient admissions due to medication nonadherence and/or medication errors
- Increase revenue by increasing quality metrics, and avoidance of penalties
- Increase patient satisfaction.
Contact us for more information about adding pharmacy services to your practice.